The Senior Solutions Advisor in the Learning Technology team will work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to understand and achieve their End Game for frontline employees. They will work with organisations to create a robust business case to solve real time challenges and grasp opportunities to drive economic growth. They will generate sales in accordance with personal targets through acquisition of profitable new clients and account management of existing clients.
What is Axonify?
Axonify is the modern learning solution for frontline employee training that actually works. Why does it work so well? Because the experience is fun, fast, personalized and designed to make critical information stick. And employees love it–our customers enjoy 83% engagement, which translates into meaningful behavior change that impacts business results.
- Skillfully managing opportunities from qualification to close through large, complex organisation
- Navigating decision makers within organizations and building business cases illustrating ROI to
- Recognizing and creatively addressing potential “red flags” in the buying processes of large
- Disrupting the “status quo” within organizations and effecting change by demonstrating and
getting agreement on a new approach to learning.
- Presenting and demonstrating the Axonify Solution to potential prospects by traveling to the
customer site or via electronic presentation if appropriate.
- Working in co-operation with the marketing team to establish and grow your pipeline through
target outbound strategies.
- Creating proposals and quotations for qualified prospects and leading RFP process for
- Tracking activities in Salesforce and work with management to create a sales growth plan.
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge through ongoing training; reviewing
professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Managing the negotiation and contract process.
- Gaining excessive understanding of the Axonify platform and methodologies and using this
information to target sales efforts.
- Collaborating on marketing campaigns, such as trade shows, webinars, website visits and
- Using the latest sales and marketing tools and modern social media approaches to connecting
with strategically determined accounts.
- Build and execute an individual sales strategy and present to team each quarter
- Actively participate in strategy sessions
- Understand Biz Group Digital, Learning, Teambuilding and Transforming products and concepts
in order to present and propose appropriate solutions to clients in a confident manner
Quarterly Objectives & Rocks:
- Consistently achieve quarterly objectives
- Lead (or play a leading role) in the execution of a Quarter Rock or Team Priority
Learning & Development:
- Be a proactive learner & share knowledge with the rest of the Solutions and wider Biz Group
- Lead at least one Biz Group Learning Huddles throughout the year
- Lead at least one Solutions Team learning session per year
- Consistently live Biz values with evidence and validation from peers
- Support People’s Personal Growth by offering support & guidance to other team members
- Lead and contribute to Deal and Account storms
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base, preferably within the e-learning or related industries
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience focused on growing existing business or new business
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- A natural ability to effectively deliver presentations and communicate over the phone, email or other forums (in-person or online) that demonstrate your positivity, creativity and purpose.
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Demonstrable experience in developing client relationships, prospecting and negotiation skills, with the ability to take an opportunity from lead through to close.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, with proven history of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills area must
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com
How to apply:
If you’re passionate about learning and think you’ve got what it takes to join the ‘Biz family’, please submit your CV here.