Oversee planning, presentations, precise equipment for teambuilding events to support the Event Managers in delivering a complete and successful product which ultimately results in Biz delivering an amazing experience to our clients.
Reports To: Head of Operations
- Contribute in A-Z creating, designing and planning of new events, small team challenges and energizers and ultimately packaging it in a “box”
- Assist in changing existing events to meet clients’ needs and requirements
- Play active role inIdeas Factory towards increasing product portfolio at a minimum of 3 new products per trimester
- Quality control, changes and upgrades on all existing products and presentations to ensure delivery of the highest quality products at all times
- Work closely with theSales & Operations Team seeking to improve the systems and processes in order to satisfy shorter lead times and better product deployment.
- Create and/or edit artwork using Illustrator/Photoshop
- Fulfill an EventManager’s role as and when required including site inspections, meetings, logistics etc.
- Fulfill a lead role if and when required for musical, technical and other events.
- Fulfill a facilitator role at events if and when required
- Liaise with clients,Event managers & Lead Facilitators on all event requirements
- Assist the Solutions team with event details and information in order to close sales
- Manage the planning and booking of multiple resources and equipment when required for events
- Deal with suppliers and venues on logistical issues whilst maintaining the highest Biz standards
- Sourcing of equipment and package solutions for events
- Manage the feedback and improvements on production, packing & delivery of events to continuously score an NPS score above 65 on Customer Satisfaction Surveys and Event Managers feedback
- Assist with the Production Status update and action to ensure all scheduled training and teambuilding is ready on due dates for delivery.
Specific Measures of Success
- New teambuilding product development, designing and implementation fromA – Z according to specified process.
- Assist Event Managers with any venue, product, client and logistics requirements to ensure a successful event.
- Manage all feedback and improvements on production, packing and delivering to ensure the highest quality at all times.
- Maintain open communication channels between all stakeholders
Role and Competencies
- People Management / Leadership
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Forward thinking
- Microsoft(Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Basic Illustrator
- Basic Photoshop
- Basic Photography